Sunday 18 January 2009

Nice to see the sun

It sure was nice to see the sun today, and it wasnt so cold either, sitting about 7C for most of the day. A good day for cleaning the car and the bike.

The seemingly regular Goldfinch visited again this morning, together with a multitude of Great Tits on the sunflower seeds. The Goldie stayed for ages and ages it seemed... they appear to be a very chilled out bird, even staying put when someone walked up the path, not 3 meters from him as he was feeding.

On the way back to the house after cleaning up the bike I stopped under the cherry tree to look at what I think might have been a female Siskin.. Im still not sure, I need her/him to visit again so I can have a good look with the binoculars.. she was way above my head and I couldnt really see.

No comments:

Post a Comment